This is a somewhat healthy cookie (as healthy as a good tasting cookie can get). I make these often and my kids really enjoy them, hope you like them too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together first four ingredients.
- 3In separate bowl, combine next four ingredients; stir well. Add to creamed mixture.
- 4Add oats and raisins and mix thoroughly.
- 5Spoon drop batter onto greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper). Use a fork to pat down the cookie.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Spelt-Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: