- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 4 -5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- spanish paprika or Hungarian paprika (please don't substitute - it won't taste the same)
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, washed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olive oil in pot, heat.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until it starts to turn brown- DON'T let it burn.
- Add water, paprika, chicken boulion and salt and pepper- bring to a boil.
- Add rice and bring to a boil- stirring frequently.
- Cover and place in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.