- 500 g ground sausage
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup dried seasoning, mix
- 3 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sausage mince, onion, carrot, and seasoning mix.
- Cut a pastry sheet in half and lay in the unit, pushing down lightly with a spoon to show hollows.
- Fill each hollow with filling and top with the remaining half of pastry.
- Close lid of unit and allow to cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.