- 2 red onions, skin on, quartered
- 800 g pumpkin, skin on, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 80 ml red wine vinegar
- mint leaf, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a roasting pan toss together onion, pumpkin, chilli flakes, oil and sea salt.
- Bake 40-50 min or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile bring honey and vinegar to the boil in a small pan, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place roasted pumpkin and onion in a serving dish, drizzle with honey mixture and scatter with mint.