Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy appetizer that is easy to make! It is also very simple to make a tasty lowfat version using light or fat free items!
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (I used Classico)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional, but it really gives it a zip!)
- 1 baguette (warmed or toasted)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except the bread.
- Spread in a 9 inch pie plate or any overproof dish.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with sliced baguette pieces, tortilla chips, or even veges!