Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
Tired of boring queso? Give this recipe a try! Fresh ingredients really help to pep up the taste!
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, diced (do not drain)
- 1⁄2 purple onion, diced
- 3 -4 fresh roma tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Cube Velveeta in a microwave safe dish. Add all ingredients. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir well.
- Microwave for additional 4 minutes, until cheese is melted and all ingredients are blended.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips!
Oh my! This is absolutely delicious!!! It is a little more work than your average velveeta & rotel but is SO worth it! It was a tad runny (I only used a small package of Velveeta). Next time I will probably drain the rotel. I WILL be making this again & again. Our entire family gobbled it up!