- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in a greased 11" X 7" X 2" baking dish and rub meat with the oil.
- Sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Let meat stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a bowl, combine salsa ingredients and serve with the pork.