Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are great--the family loves them and they are easy to make.
- 3 -4 pork chops, 3/4 thick
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons oleo
- garlic salt
- Mix breadcrumbs and cheese together. Dip chops first in egg, and then in breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Heat oil and oleo (margarine) in non stick pan. Put chops in pan and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook over medium high heat for about 9 minutes, turning once until evenly brown.
Nothing elegant, not world class dining, just a good home style recipe. I did not have any seasoned bread crumbs, so I used plain & added some Italian seasoning, some basil and oregano and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Even a picky daughter liked these.
Nummy supper tonight!! added some dried basil to the bread crumbs and parmesan, also used real smashed garlic clove instead of the salt. Great tasting pork chops!!thanks for sharing a good one sheila, we will use it again and again!!
OH My Goodness...So good...You helped us have a wonderful dinner..I halfed the recipe ...not hard to do. Very tender and easy for Mark to eat. Thank You so very much for the recipe...will make over and over...Have a good day..Hugs