Recipe by sheila
These are great--the family loves them and they are easy to make.
Top Review by Scotty Moore
Nothing elegant, not world class dining, just a good home style recipe. I did not have any seasoned bread crumbs, so I used plain & added some Italian seasoning, some basil and oregano and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Even a picky daughter liked these.
- 3 -4 pork chops, 3/4 thick
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons oleo
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix breadcrumbs and cheese together. Dip chops first in egg, and then in breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Heat oil and oleo (margarine) in non stick pan. Put chops in pan and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook over medium high heat for about 9 minutes, turning once until evenly brown.