Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I happened to buy a bottle of Kraft "Sweet Onion Vinaigrette" and tried it with pork chops. My family has never had pork chops any other way since!!
- 475 ml kraft sweet onion vinaigrette
- 5 large pork chops (approx., I use a combo pack)
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water (approx.)
- Place pork chops in a casserole dish or roasting pan. Cover with entire bottle of Sweet Onion Vinaigrette (I like them saucy). Sprinkle with black pepper. Add a small amount of water to the bottom of the roasting pan, just enough to cover it (approx. 1/2 inch).
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees until pork chops are done (approx. 45 minutes). I usually uncover at the end and let them toast for a few minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes and green peas. Skim the fat and use the Vinaigrette from the pan as a gravy.
- Alternate for Frying: Pan fry the pork chops and add the Vinaigrette to the pan as you fry them.
- Alternate for Crockpot: Make the pork chops in the crockpot cooking on low for 8 hours. I haven't tried this myself but it's the same idea as baking them.