Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 3 -4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon red wine or 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Mix all the ingredient together and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Spread on pizza and top your pizza as desired.
This was a nice sauce. Thanks for sharing! It was the perfect amount for our two pizzas.
I used burgundy wine. Wonderful! It tastes better the longer it sits in the fridge.
Very good pizza sauce. I added a 15oz can of tomato sauce and substituted 2 Tbs of minced garlic instead of crushed garlic cloves.