Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Penne Pasta with Veggies
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, - 3/4 cup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine, - 3/4 cup
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, Small Bunch, Chopped Thick
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, - 1 to 1 1/2 cups
- 8 -10 garlic cloves, 8 to 10 diced clove
- 25 slices squash, approx 25 slices
- 25 slices zucchini, approx 25 slices
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 lb penne pasta, 3/4 of a box
- crazy salt (in place of salt and pepper to taste)
- Boil water and cook Sliced Zuccini and Squash to done, about 10minutes.
- In a seperate pan, on Medium heat, Cook the Olive Oil, Garlic Cloves, Fresh Parsley and Sundried tomatoes for about 10minutes and then add the white wine to the pan. Once the zuccini and squash are done. Drain Zuccini and Squash and Boil Pasta until complete using same pot from vegatables.
- In another seperate pan, grill the chicken to your liking and cut up the chicken into slices.
- After pasta is full cooked, combind the Squash & Zuccini in your Olive Oil & White Wine sauce. Mix well and combind with pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste ( I used Crazy Mixed up Salt ).