Tasty Penne With Veggies and Chicken
- Boil water and cook Sliced Zuccini and Squash to done, about 10minutes.
- In a seperate pan, on Medium heat, Cook the Olive Oil, Garlic Cloves, Fresh Parsley and Sundried tomatoes for about 10minutes and then add the white wine to the pan. Once the zuccini and squash are done. Drain Zuccini and Squash and Boil Pasta until complete using same pot from vegatables.
- In another seperate pan, grill the chicken to your liking and cut up the chicken into slices.
- After pasta is full cooked, combind the Squash & Zuccini in your Olive Oil & White Wine sauce. Mix well and combind with pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste ( I used Crazy Mixed up Salt ).