1/1 Photo of Tasty Oven Fried Potatoes
I'm not sure where this easy and quick to fix recipe came from, but it rapidly became a family favorite. These go well with fish, chicken, steak or burgers. To aid in cleanup, I usually line the baking sheet/pan with foil before coating with oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes (can be cut smaller if you have little ones).
- 2Place potatoes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 3Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper; add to potatoes.
- 4Seal the plastic bag and carefully shake to coat the potatoes with the spice mixture.
- 5Coat a 15 x 10 inch pan with a thin coating of vegetable oil (do not use a vegetable oil spray).
- 6Spread potatoes evenly in a single layer in the pan.
- 7Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Oven Fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 418.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g