Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I'm not sure where this easy and quick to fix recipe came from, but it rapidly became a family favorite. These go well with fish, chicken, steak or burgers. To aid in cleanup, I usually line the baking sheet/pan with foil before coating with oil.
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes (can be cut smaller if you have little ones).
- Place potatoes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper; add to potatoes.
- Seal the plastic bag and carefully shake to coat the potatoes with the spice mixture.
- Coat a 15 x 10 inch pan with a thin coating of vegetable oil (do not use a vegetable oil spray).
- Spread potatoes evenly in a single layer in the pan.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
I love potatoes fixed this way. Better than mashed even. Seasonings and timing right on. Thank you rhondalynne for sharing. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y!