Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was given the 2007 "Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" for Christmas and this wonderful recipe was in it. The original recipe was for four, but I cut it down just to serve two. This recipe has everything you're looking for--quick, easy and "Oh So Juicy". This submitted to TOH's "Quick Cooking" by Jennifer Hoeft of Texas. Submitted to "ZAAR" by me on December 27th 2007.
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 ounces French-fried onions, crushed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (if needed pound until a uniformed thickness is reached for more even baking)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a shallow bowl,combine well the first three ingredients.
- In another shallow bowl,put crushed french-fried onions.
- Dip chicken into wet ingredients,coating both sides.
- Then coat each side with onions.
- Place in a lightly greased two quart baking dish,if there are any onions leftover just sprinkle over the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
This dish was so easy and so delicious! I followed the instructions and served it with recipe#136498#136498. I know that I will be making this again for the ease and really little work to make. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game.
I've been making this for a while and it's one of my favorites. Yum!
This meal was really good and super simple. I followed the directions exactly and found there were enough ingredients to do five chicken breasts nicley. (I did use 2.8 oz French-fried onions as that is the size container I had) DD liked it so much she is on her fourth piece of chicken! Thanks for the post!