1/2 Photos of Tasty Onion Chicken
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was given the 2007 "Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" for Christmas and this wonderful recipe was in it. The original recipe was for four, but I cut it down just to serve two. This recipe has everything you're looking for--quick, easy and "Oh So Juicy". This submitted to TOH's "Quick Cooking" by Jennifer Hoeft of Texas. Submitted to "ZAAR" by me on December 27th 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2In a shallow bowl,combine well the first three ingredients.
- 3In another shallow bowl,put crushed french-fried onions.
- 4Dip chicken into wet ingredients,coating both sides.
- 5Then coat each side with onions.
- 6Place in a lightly greased two quart baking dish,if there are any onions leftover just sprinkle over the top of the chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 384.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: