Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I was given the 2007 "Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" for Christmas and this wonderful recipe was in it. The original recipe was for four, but I cut it down just to serve two. This recipe has everything you're looking for--quick, easy and "Oh So Juicy". This submitted to TOH's "Quick Cooking" by Jennifer Hoeft of Texas. Submitted to "ZAAR" by me on December 27th 2007.
Top Review by mama smurf
This dish was so easy and so delicious! I followed the instructions and served it with recipe#136498#136498. I know that I will be making this again for the ease and really little work to make. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game.
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 ounces French-fried onions, crushed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (if needed pound until a uniformed thickness is reached for more even baking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a shallow bowl,combine well the first three ingredients.
- In another shallow bowl,put crushed french-fried onions.
- Dip chicken into wet ingredients,coating both sides.
- Then coat each side with onions.
- Place in a lightly greased two quart baking dish,if there are any onions leftover just sprinkle over the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve while hot.