Recipe by ladypit
This is a really fast and tasty "home cooking" sort of dinner. I top it with my Recipe #73236 but you could use any kind of drop biscuit. You could also use a can of refrigerated biscuits if you'd like. In that case I would cut each one in 4 pieces and then sprinkle them on the top. This recipe is adapted from one in JoAnna Lund's "Cooking Healthy With a Man In Mind."
Top Review by Marlene.
This is a very good chicken dish! I had to substitute frozen green beans , in place of the peas, because I didn't have any ... but it was still maahvelous :) It got 3 thumbs up in our house! :) Thanks for sharing!!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced cooked carrot (frozen or a can, drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Spray an 8x8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pan mix the soup, sour cream, and seasoning.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until it is hot and bubbly.
- Add the chicken and veggies.
- Stir it well to combine.
- Pour it into your prepared pan.
- Top it with some sort of biscuits.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is nicely browned.