1/1 Photo of Tasty Low Carb Salad
A delicious alternative to pasta/rice salads. Recipe source: local newspaper which adapted the recipe from 500 Low-Carb Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor shred the cauliflower and then place the shredded cauliflower in a microwave casserole dish. Add two tablespoons of water, cover with lid or plastic wrap and cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove, uncover and set aside.
- 2Chop tomatoes and scallions and place in a large bowl.
- 3Add the cauliflower and bacon and toss.
- 4Add the maynaisse and the salt and pepper and toss.
- 5To serve line plates or a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves (if using) and place salad on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Low Carb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 712.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g