Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not only haven't made these as yet, I don't know where I found it! How can it be bad with those wonderful ingredients?
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter or 1⁄2 cup unsalted margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in bowl.
- Combine with cracker crumbs and coconut.
- Pour into ungreased 9x9x2" baking dish.
- Cover with chocolate chips and then pour milk evenly over top.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over the milk.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool & cut into bars.