Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This easy meal has impressive presentation and taste! Great for potlucks or company served with garlic bread and a salad.
- 18 large pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 (0.66 lb) package frozen spinach (defrosted and drained)
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 (3 cup) jar pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook shells according to box instructions to el dente.
- In large saucepan, heat oil and cook onion and dill for 3-4 minutes. Add spinach. Cook until warm and drain any residual juice. Add salt, pepper, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and the beaten egg.
- Fill pasta shells with the spinach and cheese mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with PAM. Pour half the pasta sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the filled pasta shells and top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy!