Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like to use small whole new potatoes for this tasty potato salad.
- 800 g new potatoes or 2 (440 g) cans new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canned green peppercorns
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- Cook potatoes, leave whole or slice thinkly, drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients in skillet, add potatoes and heat gently for 5 minutes.
This was good! I even liked it chilled. I added a bit of salt and pepper. The next day I also added some minced onions.
We really enjoyed this potato dish. The only thing I regret is not having any mint to add to the dish. The French dressing definately adds to the zing....awesome!! Thanks Jewelies