Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Toss potatoes and onions with the seasonings.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Add potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and cook another 15 minutes.
Yummy! We made these for breakfast this morning and they are really good! I doubled the seasonings (we like zest!). Easy and very tasty!
I have made these before with the addition of 2 T. chopped garlic. , and I sprinkle them good use lemon pepper... They are sooooooooo good... Thank you for the great recipe!
This recipe has potential. I prepared a batch carefully following the instructions carefully. After cooking on both sides at med. heat (not low as specified), the fries were crispy at best. Perhaps a par boil or covered cooking will get these fries cooked properly. On the plus side-they were very tastey, and I may cook the onions all by themselves for a tasty, semi crunchy, side dish. Lary Fusco, Brandon, VT.