Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll be so surprised when you taste this version of ham salad that contains no mayo! I use leftover ham from our dinners to prepare this delicious sandwich spread. It's truly mouthwatering!
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soften in microwave
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Place diced ham in food processor and pulse until ham salad consistency. (not mush!) (you could use a meat grinder too)
- In another bowl, mix together all other ingredients and then stir in ham.
- Refridgerate. Eat. Yum.
This is delicious! I am always looking for sandwich spreads without mayo, simply 'cause I can't stand the taste of mayo. I love this recipe. I've made it twice now and the 2nd time, I added a couple tablespoons of sweet pickle relish. I love it either way. Thanks!