Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a wonderful addition to an appetizer table. Olives add the zip to the ham spread. Add some diced cheddar cheese for a different taste. For sandwiches, I use toasted whole wheat or pumpernickel.
- 236.59 ml cooked ham, ground
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml celery, minced
- 29.58 ml green onions, minced
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml diced green olives, with pimentos
- 7.39 ml parsley, minced
- salt and fresh pepper
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Place cubed left-over ham in food processor; pulse to grind. (Careful, not too much).
- Remove to mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Serve with baquettes, crackers or sturdy tortilla chips.
Aussie Swap #35: Made this for Christmas appetizer! It was devoured - delicious!