Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is great for picnics, but is also delicious served with any meal you make at home, It's so healthy, tasty and easy!!
- 3⁄4 large English cucumber, cubed
- 3 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried and chopped
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large salad bowl, and let sit about one to two hours. Serve at room temperature.
Most Greek salads do not have lettuce in them but I have lots in the garden so I was happy to choose your recipe - Easy to put together and very tasty Thanks for a lovely lunch