- 3 cups red seedless grapes
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pie crusts, for 9-inch pie (He uses Pastry For 2 Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the grapes, sugar and water to a boil over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and dissolved cornstarch and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add the butter.
- Pour the grape filling into the pie shell and top with the remaining pie crust.
- Carefully crimp the edges of the pie to seal. Prick the top crust with a fork.
- Bake for 50 minutes.