Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A buddy e-mailed this recipe to me and says it's great, but I have not tried it yet. Prep time is a guesstimate as I have not made it yet.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the grapes, sugar and water to a boil over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and dissolved cornstarch and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add the butter.
- Pour the grape filling into the pie shell and top with the remaining pie crust.
- Carefully crimp the edges of the pie to seal. Prick the top crust with a fork.
- Bake for 50 minutes.