Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A moist and delicious banana bread recipe adapted from an ener-g rice mix box that I changed a bit. (Must use rice mix, not rice flour) No one can tell that it is gluten free, unless maybe you let it sit for 3 days until it tastes grainy like most gluten-free products do. But it does not last for 3 days in my house. It also makes geat muffins, haven't decided on which one we like better, so I will give directions to make both. Best served fresh out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first five ingredients together, beating eggs before adding to dry mixture.
- Mix in remaining ingredients except bananas.
- Once mixture becomes a batter, add bananas.
- Pour into greased loaf pan (9x5x3-inch) or greased muffin tins.
- Fill almost to top. If when making bread, you have a little extra batter, fill the rest in muffin tins to try.
- Bake bread at 350F for 70 minutes, until brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Bake muffins at 350°F for 40 minutes, until brown.