Jen T's Note:
Makes a great store-cupboard dish. Serve with a crunchy coleslaw or green salad for a complete easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and boil the potatoes until cooked.
- 2Mash with 1st measure of butter and milk, seasoning to taste.
- 3While potatoes are cooking prepare filling.
- 4Melt second measure of butter in saucepan and add flour.
- 5Stir constantly.
- 6Remove from the heat and slowly add in the milk, stirring all the time.
- 7Return pan to the heat and keep stirring until sauce boils and thickens.
- 8Remove from the heat and add in the fish, parsley and eggs.
- 9Place half the mashed potatoes into a greased 20cm pie dish.
- 10Pour in the filling and then top with the remaining potato.
- 11Top with grated cheese if desired.
- 12Cook in oven for 2o minutes at 190'C or until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Fish & Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (781 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.8 mg
- Sodium 355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 44.5 g