Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a combination of several recipes finally coming up with one that pleases the taste buds. Easy to make and looks lovely on the plate.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 lb pork
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 4 -6 flour tortillas
- I used a cooked pork roast which I cut into small pieces. Any kind of cooked meat could be used in this recipe, chicken, beef, etc.
- Mix the 2 cans of tomato sauce and chili powder; set aside. Dice green peppers and onion. Dice black olives. You could use any color peppers in this recipe.
- Saute the peppers and onion and add to the pork. Add 1/3 cup of the cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup sour cream ,1/2 cup of the tomato sauce with the chili powder mixed in, and black olives.
- I used burrito size tortilla shells which made 4 enchiladas. But you could use smaller shells. Put the tomato sauce about 1 tablespoon on each shell. Spread around the shell to cover. Then spoon the meat mixture on to the shell followed by 1/3 cup cheese divided amongst enchiladas, and finally the remaining sour cream.
- Roll up and place into a greased baking dish. Put the remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle remaining cheese, more cheese is always suitable.
- Bake for 30 minutes.