Recipe by ~Bekah~
The prepared stuffing keeps the chicken nice and moist, which can be hard to do in the crock pot! I don't add any additional seasonings because the stuffing takes care of that too! Hope you like :)
Top Review by Laudee
This is by far the easiest crockpot chicken recipe I've ever tried! I tossed in frozen thighs, along with the stuffing, and cream o' chicken soup, and, voila!! Neat recipe, R...Thanks for sharing.
- 5 frozen pieces boneless skinless chicken
- 1 package bread stuffing mix, chicken flavor
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Place frozen chicken in the bottom of lightly greased crock pot.
- Evenly spread prepared stuffing on top of chicken.
- Mix together the soup and the mushrooms.
- Pour on top of stuffing, spreading out to evenly cover.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.