Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
"Mmmm, I love bananas!" A --Tasty Dish-- Original. --Tasty-- says for a Deluxe version, stir in pureed strawberries!
- 1⁄2 medium banana, peeled
- 2 -3 tablespoons plain yogurt (unflavored)
- 1 dash ground nutmeg (~Tasty~ says ( a very light sprinkle!)
- 1 drop pure vanilla extract (use non-alcoholic type if you wish)
- Mash the banana then add the plain yogurt and stir until very creamy.
- Stir in the nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Yield is estimated.
This is very easy and quick to prepare and makes for a delish breakkie. I loved how healthy this is and how nice the spices complemented the banana flavour. I think next time I might add a dash of cinnamon as well.
THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us, Cookgirl and THANKS to Tasty, too. ;)
Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #40 November 2011.