Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another one from stephanie. Will try over the holidays. Sounds yummy-
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 round sourdough loaf
- Mix together first five ingredients.
- Hollow out bread.
- Put dip in bread (reserve extra for dipping).
- Coverwith foil
- bake 350 45-50 minute.
- Serve with slices of sourdough baguette for dipping.
Made as a test-run for the holidays, this is good but even with adding in fresh garlic and Tabasco with the ham it was missing something and tasted "flat" I will make again and play it it more, thanks for sharing LizAnn...Kitten