Recipe by *Parsley*
I came up with this one after becoming bored of the same old yolk-and-mayo deviled eggs. I love the hint of horseradish....not strong but tasty.
Top Review by Stacky5
YUM-O, Parsley 72! Can't give this enough stars...I truly loved the change -- especially the hint of horseradish! I made these for a cookout, tasted one, and darned if I didn't stand there and eat half the dang batch myself!!!!!LOL! Jeez...I had to make another batch for my family!!! LOL! Very addictive, and a great change from the "usual." Thank you for posting this! Stacy :)
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled peeled and halved
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise (or regular)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place yolks into mixing bowl; mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, relish, celery, garlic powder with the yolks and mix well.
- Spoon, or pipe with pastry bag or baggie, into hollowed egg halves.
- Sprinkle each with paprika for color/garnish.