Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this one after becoming bored of the same old yolk-and-mayo deviled eggs. I love the hint of horseradish....not strong but tasty.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled peeled and halved
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise (or regular)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Place yolks into mixing bowl; mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, relish, celery, garlic powder with the yolks and mix well.
- Spoon, or pipe with pastry bag or baggie, into hollowed egg halves.
- Sprinkle each with paprika for color/garnish.
YUM-O, Parsley 72! Can't give this enough stars...I truly loved the change -- especially the hint of horseradish! I made these for a cookout, tasted one, and darned if I didn't stand there and eat half the dang batch myself!!!!!LOL! Jeez...I had to make another batch for my family!!! LOL! Very addictive, and a great change from the "usual." Thank you for posting this! Stacy :)
OK, yummy! I doubled the recipe and used one less teaspoon of garlic powder. Combined the yolks, mayo, horseradish and mustard (I used dijon). I took the relish and blended it well in the blender and then added celery to it and chopped it finely. I then added the yolk mixture and and blended away til it was very creamy. I topped it with smoked paprika. My family loved it! Perfect combo of sweet and with a bit of a kick. Thank you for the recipe its perfect!
These are tasty little eggs. We love horseradish so these were just perfect. The dressing ingredients also works with fish for dipping. Thanks for posting this recipe.