1/2 Photos of Tasty Dates Stuffed With Parmesan
Again, why stress over appetizers when this simple, yummy snack is here to save the day? From America's Test Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast walnuts in a small skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until fragrant, but not browned.
- 2Slit dates lengthwise, but do not cut all the way through.
- 3Cut Parmesan into thin shards, about the length of the date.
- 4Stuff a shard of cheese and a walnut half into each date.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Dates Stuffed With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g