1/9 Photos of Tasty Crock Pot BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs
5 hrs 25 mins
Happy Happy George Kinzy's Note:
I love BBQ and I love easy. I put this together by trying others, mixing and matching, adding my own taste and here it is.
My Private Note
Big Eat ...
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I used John Boy and Billy's hot & spicy grillin' sauce)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dark cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1While I boil the pork for 20-30 minutes to decrease fat, I mix all other ingredients together in a large enough bowl and stir to mix well.
- 2Put pork in the crock pot, adding sauce as you go, until you get to about an inch from the top.
- 3Use as much sauce as you can as it will be needed later to put over the rice.
- 4With a big spoon, give a stir to blend all together.
- 5Put on the lid, turn on high and let it cook for about 5 hours.
- 6After that, you may want to keep it a little longer on low to keep it hot.
- 7Serve this with some white rice, baked beans (or just pork& beans), cole slaw and some toasted garlic bread and you have yourself a meal.
- 8Be sure to use lots of the sauce over the pork and rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Crock Pot BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.0
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 280.2 mg
- Sodium 1737.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 76.4 g