Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is such a delicious chicken recipe. A family favorite! A great dish for people watching their carbs.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 6 medium boneless chicken breasts
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil over medium heat. add chicken breasts and cook 7-8 minutes on each side until center is white.
- Remove chicken and set aside. Add butter, garlic, and onion to mix and parsley. Stir in milk and cook sauce until thick, about 5 minute on low heat, stirring constantly. Add chicken back to sauce. Cook an additional 2 minute and serve immediately.