Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was passed down to me from my grandmother. I really like the taste and that it is so easy to make. I think it tastes best served with Ruffles style potato chips.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 3⁄8 ounces cans condensed tomato soup
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 clove garlic, minced,to taste
- salt and pepper
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with potato chips.
I took all the ingredients and placed them in a zip lock bag. Mixing it with my hands until well blended,I then placed it in a bowl and served using Tostitos Multigrain chips. I thought the dip had "unique" taste at first, but the more I ate the better it got. Will do again, probably the next covered dish at work. I'll just transport the dip in the zip lock bag - no fuss - no muss!