Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own cottage cheese dip which was inspired by Mom's Dip and is a kind of home-made ranch type dip. I made it for a party and served it with cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and cucumber sticks. It went down very well. Note that it should be made a few hours in advance so that the flavours will blend well.
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 14.79 ml lemon juice or 14.79 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml dried celery flakes
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml dried parsley
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml taco seasoning or 1.23 ml Mexican seasoning
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml chopped tomato (peeled and seeded)
- Blend together in a small food processor and chill for at least two hours before serving with raw vegetables or crackers.