1/2 Photos of Tasty Cornbread Taco Bake
An easy casserole dish I found in the Taste of Home Casserole cookbook, originally from Vicki Good. I adapted it to suite my family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (1 package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1After cooking and draining the ground beef, add the onions, tomato sauce, corn, water, and taco seasoning.
- 2Spoon into a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 3Prepare the corn bread according to the package directions. Pour over the beef mixture.
- 4Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cornbread is done.
- 5Top with cheese and bake 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Cornbread Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 972.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g