Recipe by Maiya
Serve in pita pockets. You could also garnish with some slices of hard boiled egg.
Top Review by diest
I liked this. I left out the garlic and to stretch this, added a can of tunafish and shredded carrots and chopped hard cooked eggs,used scallions instead of onions. On whole wheat bread, it was a good sandwich. Thank you.
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste