1/1 Photo of Tasty Chicken Strips
When I'm home alone, and I don't feel like cooking a lot, I like to make up different things and experiment. My all-time favorite food is chicken, so one day while on spring break I decided to try something new. I'm writing this recipe for two people, so it can be doubled and so on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken strips with salt and pepper.
- 2Put butter and garlic in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for one minute.
- 3Coat chicken with butter mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs;set aside.
- 4Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 5Add chicken, and cook; about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 6Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 7Great served warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1920.2
- Calories from Fat 1450
- Total Fat 161.2 g
- Saturated Fat 45.7 g
- Cholesterol 190.4 mg
- Sodium 1196.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 42.2 g