When I'm home alone, and I don't feel like cooking a lot, I like to make up different things and experiment. My all-time favorite food is chicken, so one day while on spring break I decided to try something new. I'm writing this recipe for two people, so it can be doubled and so on.
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper.
- Put butter and garlic in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for one minute.
- Coat chicken with butter mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs;set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken, and cook; about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Great served warm or room temperature.
Loved these! Since I have a deep fryer, I cooked them that way. Don't want the thing to sit around and be idle after all. LoL! ;)