Recipe by Girl from India
A main meal or appetiser. Take your pick. Can prepare them ahead of time till step 4. Cover and refrigerate, bake just before serving
Top Review by Amy Nichols
I made this recipe, and it is simply wonderful!! I found it in Taste of Home, and then again on here. I was out of bread crumbs, so my DD and I toasted some bread until it was pretty dry. Then we pureed it. Worked like a charm. These are simply irresitable!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 100 g butter or 100 g margarine, melted
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into cubes (4 cm) Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil.
- Spread the mixture on a plate.
- Dip the chicken cubes in the melted butter.
- Coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange the cubes in a single row on a baking tin which is lined with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven (200C) for around 8 mins and serve with lemon wedges.