Recipe by Angie #3
This marinade makes chicken so juicy and tasty.
Top Review by Bit'o Honey
This was so easy to make and the chicken came out so moist and tender. I poked the chicken breasts with a fork and sealed it in with the marinade in an air-tight vaccum sealer overnight. I put the sealed bag in hot water under very low flame (not boiling). When it was almost cooked about 30 minutes, I cut the bag open and tranfered chicken to the broiler and poured the marinade on top. Mmm, mmm Yuuummy!!!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano