Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and pleasing recipe to whip up anytime 8)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Then pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let sit before cutting into slices or squares.
- **Nice topped with mushroom sauce**.
I fixed this for my DH with some mushroom gravy over the top and he enjoyed it! Thanks Ivy!