Recipe by piranhabriana
This recipe came from the Quick, Easy, and Delicious Recipe Collection from International Masters Publishers.
Top Review by ArmyWife86
These were good. I would suggest adding some onion salt or something to give it a little zing to it. Or even maybe some tabasco sauce to the egg. My girls really enjoyed them, so in my book that is a perfect recipe.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, slightly pounded
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- prepared ranch dressing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each piece of chicken into 6 strips.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl; mix well.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg, allowing excess to drip back into bowl.
- Coat chicken pieces with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake chicken, turning halfway through baking, until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with prepared dressing.