Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy Enchiladas that I have worked on for a long time. They will be a hit!!!!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (with herbs)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 -4 serrano peppers
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese, for topping
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cube chicken, and being to cook with garlic and olive oil over med heat.
- When chicken is almost done add onions and bell pepper and cook till chicken is done and pepper and onions are softened.
- Add Cream Cheese and Soup and let simmer about 10 minutes.
- TASTE! Add Salt and pepper till satisfied. (I like to use Lawry's Garlic Salt with parsley instead of salt.).
- Preheat oven to 400. Take flour tortillas (warm them if they aren't pliable) and add a scoop of mixture and place flap side down in casserole dish.
- Top with cheese,and bake until golden.
- (May also use more soup and cream cheese to make more sauce to pour over top. Be careful because that may make tortillas soggy the next day. Left overs are wonderful).