Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
chicken breasts with brown rice, and sliced carrots make this a nice soup.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) packagesliced frozen carrots
- 1 cup half-and-half
- .Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, and place in a sprayed 4-5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine and mix rice, both soups, chicken broth, and carrots and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Turn heat to high, and add half-and half cream and cook another 15-20 minutes.
I actaully made this last weekend and forgot to rate it, made as stated only I sauteed onion and garlic in some oil, also I made this on top of the stove, thanks WC!
this is about eASY less than 5 minutes in the morning AND WHEN YOU GET HOME WARM FILLING SOUP good recipe when your busy lol i of course added about 5 cupps of water to this