- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a small saucepan, mix together all ingredients except chicken;.
- cook over low heat until butter has melted.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over chicken.
- Broil for 25 to 30 minutes or until done, turning chicken occasionally to coat well with sauce.
- Tastes great over Kluski noodles.