Prep 7 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty mix of ingredients that is sure to please the whole family!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a small saucepan, mix together all ingredients except chicken;.
- cook over low heat until butter has melted.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over chicken.
- Broil for 25 to 30 minutes or until done, turning chicken occasionally to coat well with sauce.
- Tastes great over Kluski noodles.
Wow! This was tasty alright! Very simple to make! Nice and moist!
this was yummy! I left out the red pepper & decreased the paprika to 1/4 tsp. I also added 1/4 tsp onion powder. This was easy & flavorful & the chicken was moist. Next time I will add a slice of swiss cheese on top for fun! thank you
excellent meal! i served over white rice and it was wonderful!