Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great breakfast dish. This goes good with pork.
- 2 cups cooked grits (follow diretions on pkg.)
- 2⁄3 cup grated cheese
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Cook grits & add all other ingredients.
- Reserve a small amount of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Bake 35to 45 minute in a 350F oven or until eggs are set. Serve.
I haven't had any grits for years - and then I read this recipe and thought I would try it. Even with alot of changes, this recipe is GOOD!! I had it with some leftover pork tenderloin and a salad. I'm looking forward to the leftovers for breakfast and lunch tomorrow! Thanks for posting so I could enjoy- Dotti