Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is quick and easy--great for when you need something to serve to your guest. There is no cook time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix or 1 (2/3 ounce) packagedry garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup pecans (or paprika and dried parsley flakes)
- Combine the cheese and dry dressing mix.
- Mix until well combined.
- Form it into a ball.
- Roll in the nuts (or paprika and parsley flakes).
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.