Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love the simple flavors of this snack. More or less Caesar salad dressing and mozzarella cheese ingredients may be needed as it depends on how big your slices of bread are.
- 4 slices challah
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slather Caesar dressing on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place dry side down on a cookie sheet covered with baker's parchment paper.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the 4 slices of bread.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until mozzarella cheese gets gooey melted.